Increase font size
Topic Title: Looking for a freelancer near Chicago
Topic Summary: Looking to hire for a project
Created On: 02/17/2009 04:10 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/17/2009 04:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
MaxSperando
n00b (>6 posts)

I am searching for someone in the Chicagoland area, that has experience with Automate, and XML technologies.  I need to find someone who can help our company to integrate XML orders into our Job Management Software, as well as help us with exporting shipment information out of the system via crystal reports (xml) back out to various sources.  Please send me a PM if interested or if you  know someone who could help.

Much Thanks, Max

02/18/2009 09:38 AM

Author Icon
Martin Gadzinowski
HelpSystems

Max,

Network Automation offers online and onsite consultation, training, and implementation service for all its products. For implementation, we recommend a brief phone consultation with one of our highly trained application experts so that they can determine how long it will take to complete your implemetation as well as develop a rough spec for your project. Then, once you have your estimate, we can work out a time that works best for you to have us come onsite. For your free phone consultation please contact your salesrep directly. Otherwise, if you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing AutoMate!

Sales
Network Automation, Inc.
213-738-1700 x1
sales@networkautomation.com

02/21/2009 11:31 PM

Author Icon
MaxSperando
n00b (>6 posts)

Before I make a decision to go the Professional Services Route...I would prefer to find someone in my area, instead of working with people that are not near my location.  We've had bad experiences with long distance projects.

In addition, I'm looking for someone that has experience in both Automate, and Crystal Reports.

max

02/24/2009 12:44 PM

Author Icon
Martin Gadzinowski
HelpSystems

Max,

While we do not have a local service provider based in the Chicagoland area, we definitely have product experts available that can help you reach your implementation goals using AutoMate either remotely, or onsite. I will send you more details personally. Otherwise, feel free to contact us directly if you have any other questions.

Thank you for choosing AutoMate!

Sales
Network Automation, Inc.
213-738-1700 x1
sales@networkautomation.com

Professional Services
Network Automation, Inc.
213-738-1700
demo@networkautomation.com
Statistics
18258 users are registered to the AutoMate Discussion forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 5551 on 01/08/2018 at 11:11 AM.
There are currently 1736 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 1736 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Enterprise Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Sitemap Network Automation Software Blog